Back to School

Back-to-School-Sparkles-by-Ashlee.jpg

After an awesome week with my Gramps and Grams and cousin Amanda, I went with my good friend to shop for the weekend! We didn't get as much as we normally did, but we got what we needed and wanted most, and that was our most successful trip on those terms!

Summer isn't officially over yet, but it's close. School starts soon, and my friend and I got our school supplies. Oh, cross country starts the first day of school. You might want to pray that I don't die. I did do a little running over summer, like 2%, and the other 98% was spent walking my dog. How is that not considered working out?! Also, I tried to do push ups. I did 12 with my grandpa, and now I broke my arm muscles. Literally. It has been four days, and I can't even do one with good form. That's what I get for working out.

I always grow a lot in my faith during school. Last year I learned about rewards and not worrying about popularity. I wonder what I'll learn this year...

Also, I have some announcements. One contains good news and the other not so much. Let's start with the bad news... Unfortunately, I don't know how much I'll be able to blog for awhile once school starts. Like I said, cross country starts the first day of school, and I think it's pretty much everyday of the week. I don't know how long it lasts, but if I have homework and then showering... Sometimes I also forget that my book needs to come first. I love blogging, I really do, but writing books will always be my #1 hobby. I want to start getting really serious about my book because it's almost completely done, and I mean it when I say I'm going to try and get it traditionally published.

That leads me to the good news. I am only a few chapters away from being done editing. Then I do some final read through stuff, and that should not take long at all because I feel like I've kicked butt with revising and editing. Glory to God, yay! I was supposed to make lists of agencies I want to submit to, and I've found like 2. Whoops. Well anyway, yay. I'm working on different projects now and trying to determine what I want to work on next. It sucks when I get lots of words in only to switch to something else.

Hopefully I'll get more updates like this soon! I'm also going to be recapping some of my summer posts in the next couple of weeks, so stay tuned! Thanks for following along this summer, it's been a good one.